Come out to Undisputed El Cajon’s summer open house for kids and adults on May 30 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm!
You can try out our FREE sampler classes in the morning, indulge in some FREE food and drinks (while they last), and enjoy the FREE exhibition sparring matches and demonstrations in the afternoon. There will even be a bounce house to keep the kids occupied while you try out your classes!
There will be tons of giveaways. The more classes you try, the more chances you have to win!
We are adding fitness classes to the schedule in June! You can try out both our martial arts and our fitness classes at Summer Fest. Here’s the schedule of sampler classes*:
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Muay Thai
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Kids Striking & Jiu Jitsu
- 9:45 am – 10:15 am: Gi Jiu Jitsu (15-min. rolling session afterwards)
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am: No-Gi Jiu Jitsu (15-min. rolling session afterwards)
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am: Fitness Kickboxing
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am: Boxing
- noon – 12:30 pm: Strength & Conditioning
*All classes are open to teens and adults unless listed as “kids.” The kids classes are open to children ages 6 through 13.
Exhibition Sparring Matches & Demonstrations
The exhibition sparring matches and mitt work demonstrations will begin at 1:00 pm.
Bring Your Friends!
Our Summer Fest is open to the public. Invite your friends and family…it’s going to be a great time!